made by my Aunt Mandy. She LOVES to take pictures of me...and so far I'm not too bothered by that. Thanks Auntie!
Everyone says that I look like my daddy in these pictures...what do you think?
Totally! That was my first thought when I saw you, Eli!
You do look A LOT like your daddy, Eli.....but I see a little of the "clones" (C2 & C4) in there, too....Your are a precious gift from God (as are all our children) and we love you so much already. Love, Auntie Dar :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Totally! That was my first thought when I saw you, Eli!
You do look A LOT like your daddy, Eli.....but I see a little of the "clones" (C2 & C4) in there, too....
Your are a precious gift from God (as are all our children) and we love you so much already.
Love, Auntie Dar :)
Post a Comment